Skip to content
Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Define business ethics and explain what it means to act ethically in business.
- Explain how you can recognize an ethical organization.
- Specify the steps that you would take to solve an ethical dilemma and make an ethical decision.
- Identify ethical issues that you might face in business, and analyze rationalizations for unethical behavior.
- Specify actions that managers can take to create and sustain ethical organizations.
- Define corporate social responsibility and explain how organizations are responsible to their stakeholders.
- Identify threats to the natural environment, and explain how businesses are addressing them.
- Define sustainability and understand why companies are now focusing on environmental and socially responsibility issues.
- List the stages of corporate responsibility.