Skip to content
Managing for Business Success
- Identify the four interrelated functions of management: planning, organizing, directing, and controlling.
- Understand the process by which a company develops and implements a strategic plan.
- Discuss various options for organizing a business, and create an organization chart.
- Explain how managers direct others and motivate them to achieve company goals.
- Describe the process by which a manager monitors operations and assesses performance.
- Describe the skills needed to be a successful manager.