Skip to content
Marketing: Providing Value to Customers
- Define the terms marketing, marketing concept, and marketing strategy.
- Outline the tasks involved in selecting a target market.
- Identify the four Ps of the marketing mix.
- Explain how to conduct marketing research.
- Discuss various branding strategies and explain the benefits of packaging and labeling.
- Identify pricing strategies that are appropriate for new and existing products.
- Explore various product-distribution strategies.
- Explain how companies create value through effective supply chain management.
- Describe the elements of the promotion mix.
- Explain how companies manage customer relationships.
- Describe social media marketing and identify its advantages and disadvantages.
- Explain how a product moves through its life cycle and how this brings about shifts in marketing-mix strategies.
- Describe the external marketing environment in which businesses operate.
- Discuss the factors that influence consumer behavior.
- Describe opportunities in the field of marketing.